It has been way too long since my last post. My three new priorities for the year were (1) kick butt in my program (2) get more exercise & (3) write more blog posts. I’ve made some good progress on the first two, so now I’m on to the third.
A quick synopsis of my life since the last post:
– returned to the US for Christmas and New Year; enjoyed the company of my amazing friends and family
– visited my partner in NYC
– attended a statistics course in Halifax
– returned to NZ, began seriously getting into research mode
– I was a teaching assistant for an undergraduate ecology field course in the Catlins
– assisted with some field work investigating the effects of land use and native vegetation herbivory
– assisted with field work investigating the effects of climate change on tussock ecosystems in fiordland
That gets you caught up on pretty much everything! More pictures and in depth analysis to come.